Fast-paced development and quicker time-to-market are the two key factors deciding the success of any firm in today’s IT industry.
Besides, there are some other challenges, listed below, that majority of firms are facing today:
- Lack of cultural balance and communication between software Development and Operations
- Lack of agile delivery to drive software-driven innovation
- Continued existence of silos between Development and Operations teams
- Non-involvement of DBAs in release cycles, significantly hampering the inner circles
- Lack of acceptance on a holistic view of the entire value-chain for continuous software delivery